Mississippi Injury Attorneys Protecting Your Rights
Serving Mississippi and the Gulf Coast since 1926
Attorney Lawrence C. Corban founded Corban Gunn Van Cleave in 1926 in Biloxi, Mississippi. His son, Lawrence C. Corban, Jr., joined the firm in 1955, and he continues to lead our team of civil trial attorneys today. Our team of Mississippi personal injury and accident lawyers is waiting to give your case the personal attention that it deserves. We serve Gulfport, Biloxi and all of Mississippi.
Our long history in Mississippi and tradition of serving the legal needs of fellow Mississippians, as well as residents of other states, reflects well on our professional reputation. We are proud our firm is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ by Martindale-Hubbell® the definitive guide to the most distinguished law firms in America.
A law firm set apart through experience and care for our clients
At Corban Gunn Van Cleave, our practice is distinguished by:
- Big case capabilities ― We handle complicated litigation and often assist smaller practices facing difficult trials.
- Personal attention ― We ensure our clients deal directly with the attorney handling their case.
Your accident lawyers for serious injuries and business losses
After a serious injury, business loss or insured loss caused by someone’s misconduct, you deserve compensation. At Corban Gunn Van Cleave, you get personal injury attorneys who protect your legal rights and fight for the maximum amount of compensation. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers at Corban Gunn Van Cleave have successfully tried or settled hundreds of cases over the past 87 years, gaining hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients.
Our attorneys handle these types of civil claims:
- Serious personal injury ― Significant personal injuries are painful events that leave you with medical costs, missed work time and other expenses.
- Wrongful death ― These cases are the civil remedy for a deadly accident or a violent criminal act that results in someone’s death.
- Products liability ― If you have been hurt by a defective product, such as a car part, household item or even industrial equipment, you may be eligible for legal recovery.
- Auto accidents ― Car accidents kill or injure hundreds of Mississippians every year and tens of thousands of Americans.
- Truck accidents ― Truck accidents are especially damaging and more likely to be fatal or cause serious injuries than accidents between smaller vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents ― Riders love the thrill of the open road. However, motorcycle injuries have increased steadily in recent years and might not be covered by insurance.
- Insurance bad faith ― If you believe that your insurance company has not acted in good faith, you may have legal options.
- Offshore and maritime law ― If you have been injured in a commercial or recreational boating accident, you need a lawyer who understands maritime law.
- Oil rig accidents and injuries ― Oil rigs are dangerous places, and anyone working on them risks serious injury.
- Workers compensation ― This is an important resource for those injured at work. We can help you file a claim and appeal a denial.
- Construction accidents ― Construction sites are full of hazards. If you have been hurt in a construction accident, we can help.
- Medical malpractice ― Medical professionals make harmful mistakes that can seriously affect your health. Speak with an attorney who understands Mississippi medical malpractice law.
- Birth Injuries ― Improper procedures by hospital staff can restrict oxygen flow to a newborn, leaving it with permanent disabilities.
- Business or contract claims ― We can help protect your business and advise you about legal options in a contract dispute.
Put the experience of a proven injury attorney in Biloxi on your side
Have you been injured and need to speak to a Mississippi personal injury or insurance lawyer? We can help. After a serious personal injury, financial loss or insured loss, you need attorneys who know how to present your best case in court. We can begin to evaluate your case today. Contact us at 228.273.4455 or online to schedule a free initial consultation. We serve Gulfport, Biloxi and all of Mississippi.