David N. Harris, Jr.
David N. Harris, Jr. is a partner in our firm and a lifelong resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. He has litigated cases in all trial courts on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, as well as other parts of the state of Mississippi. Prior to joining Corban Gunn Van Cleave, Mr. Harris practiced law with his father, The Honorable D. Neil Harris, Sr., who is currently serving as a Chancellor in the 16th Chancery Court District of the State of Mississippi. Mr. Harris is married to the former Anna Stanfield and is the proud father of a daughter.
Admitted to practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Jackson County Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Biloxi Rotary Club
- Hands On Mississippi – Board Member
- Pine Burr Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- George Ohr Museum of Art
- Gulf Coast Carnival Association
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
Areas of practice