A Mississippi Personal Injury Law Firm in Biloxi Handling Accident Cases
A Gulf Coast accident, injury, and insurance law firm there when you need them
Corban Gunn Van Cleave represents people and businesses in Biloxi and throughout Mississippi that have suffered losses from the wrongful conduct of others.
Whether you were injured in a car accident, seriously hurt in a slip-and-fall incident, or a victim of bad-faith insurance practices, an attorney at our law firm is waiting to listen to your story and evaluate it with an eye toward securing the maximum fair compensation you deserve.
With skilled legal representation from Corban Gunn Van Cleave, you can rest assured that you are in the steady hands of a knowledgeable and experienced Mississippi injury law firm. Our civil trial attorneys keep up to date with the latest developments in these areas of law:
- Serious personal injury ― If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation for medical expenses, missed work time and your pain and suffering.
- Wrongful death ― Losing a loved one is tragic. We can help you honor their memory if they were lost through the negligence or actions of another party.
- Products liability ― Common items are routinely recalled due to danger to the public. Your injuries may be due to a defectively designed or defectively manufactured product.
- Premises liability ― Property owners have a responsibility to maintain an area free of hazards. If you have been injured at a store, commercial center or on another person’s property, you may have legal options.
- Auto accidents ― Vehicle accidents are common but can leave you with serious injuries and unable to work.
- Truck accidents ― Commercial truck drivers are required to follow regulations. Failure to do so may mean they are responsible for your injuries after an accident.
- Motorcycle accidents ― Motorcycle accidents are more likely to leave you with head, neck and back injuries. Find out more about your legal options.
- Insurance bad faith ― If your insurance company has engaged in a deceptive or fraudulent practice, you may have a right to recovery.
- Offshore & marine law ― Injuries that occur at sea are covered by a unique body of law. If you have been hurt offshore, you need an attorney experienced at admiralty and maritime law.
- Oil rig accidents and injuries ― Oil rig workers face long hours, isolation and numerous hazards. If you have been hurt on an oil rig, discuss your case with one of our attorneys.
- Workers’ compensation ― Workers’ compensation is critical to injured employees. If your claim has been unfairly denied or you have questions about filing a claim, we can help.
- Construction accidents ― If you have been injured due to unsafe conditions at a construction site, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Medical malpractice ― Medical professionals are required to adhere to standards of care. Failure to follow those standards may mean they are liable for your or a loved one’s injury.
- Birth injuries ― Birth injuries are especially heartbreaking, and may require lifelong treatment. If your newborn has suffered injury due to medical malpractice, we can help recover damages.
For more than 87 years, our general civil litigation practice has served the business and personal needs of clients along the Gulf Coast, in Gulfport and Biloxi, and throughout Mississippi. Our accident lawyers are seasoned civil trial lawyers, and we prepare your personal injury and business loss claims to maximize your recovery.
Whether you need an oil rig injury attorney, an insurance attorney or an offshore injury attorney, we have the knowledge and experience to handle your case. Other attorneys and judges know and respect our reputation for tenacious representation, which frequently enables us to settle cases favorably without going through trial.
Put the experience of a proven Biloxi injury law firm on your side
Have you been injured and need to speak to an accident law firm in Mississippi? Are you seeking an insurance law firm? We can help. After a serious personal injury, financial loss, or insured loss, you need a firm that knows how to present your best case in court. We can begin to evaluate your case today. Contact Corban Gunn Van Cleave at 228.273.4455 or online to schedule your free initial consultation. We serve Gulfport, Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Moss Point and all of Mississippi.